Re: Board candidacy

Hi,

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 6:29 AM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:
I'd like to run for the GNOME Board this year. Is there a formal entry
point this year?

I understand that the Membership and Elections Committee are working
towards a template which would allow the candidates to put forth a
structured information sheet about themselves while making the
announcement as a candidate. As of now, your intention (as expressed
in the mail above) should suffice and, they would revert to you as
soon as they can.

~s

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,