Re: Elections

Hey Hey :)

First of all: Thanks for getting the mail out :)

Bruno Boaventura wrote:
On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 6:30 AM, Lionel Dricot <ploum ploum net> wrote:
I propose to make a template on the wiki. [...]
Can you provide the template for us?

The address can be http://live.gnome.org/FoundationElections2009/
It can hold every information wee need.

I'd rather like to use BoardElections/2009, because it's not the Foundation which gets elected, but the Board. Also, I feel that creating a subpage "2009" in the wiki makes it simpler next year.

Either way: If such a Wiki page is created, I'd love to have the website properly updated :) There is foundation.gnome.org/elections/2009/rules.wml which says what is needed in order to run for the board. That should at least link to the wiki page, of course.

So I either request feedback once the wiki page is created and filled so that I can update the website, or you just do it yourself :)

Cheers,
  Tobi