Re: Elections

Hi Behdad,

Congratulations, you are the first official candidate! Rock-n-roll!

I'm new in the committee and I'm not aware of any template. Committee :
Maybe we could make a template on the wiki so every candidate can
publicly present himself?

Behdad : Consider yourself as a candidate. When we will need more
information, we will come back to you.

Cheers,

Lionel

Le vendredi 15 mai 2009 Ã 18:12 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod a Ãcrit :
Hi,

Thanks for getting the mail out.  It didn't say much about how to nominate
oneself though.  Anyway, I'll be running.  Is there a template we should use
or what?  Previously there was a simple form with affiliation, etc.

Cheers,
behdad