Re: GNOME Board elections 2009 (draft)

Hey :)

On 14.05.2009 17:55, Lionel Dricot wrote:
This is my proposition. Please add comment inline if possible.

Thanks for your draft.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Oyez, oyez, oyez dear GNOME foundation members!

As you should know, the GNOME foundation is run by a board of 7 directors
known as "The Board"(1). After one full year of active duty,
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it's been 18 month.

it's now time
to refresh either the blood or our confidence. Which means :

                    *GNOME Board Elections 2009*

            May 22th : deadline to apply as a candidate
            May 22th-25th : send your questions for the candidates
            June 3rd-17th : Voting period
            July 3rd : old and new board meet at GUADEC

Do you want to be empowered by the community ? Do you like the smell of
burnoutized brain in the morning ? Do you want to be part of the board
that will achieve ultimate GNOME world domination ? Then you can be a
candidate to !
Would you mind to not put a space between the word and the
question/exclamation mark?

Maybe it's good to add that deadlines are 23:59 UTC.

Thanks again, :)
  Muelli