Re: [gnome.org #8981] GNOME Membership Application of Tim Horton (hortont424 AT gmail.com)

Hi,

Tim's primary contribution is possibly his work on GNOME seed. He has
been the de facto maintainer in recent times.

Secondly he has contributed with lots of js code to his three games in
gnome-games. Two in his own time and one as part of gsoc.
He has also has done a lot of introspection work.

This is only the work I know of. He has possibly contributed many
other places. In my opinion he is very worthy of being an official
member of the GNOME foundation.

- thomas

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 15:33, Bruno Boaventura via