Re: Preparing sysadmin request

Hola,

On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 11:44 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm going to push the sysadmin team to get you all the requested
permissions for your work, for this I need you to give me precise
requests. Also please send me your gnome account names.

Thanks a lot for taking care of this Diego, I'll buy you a Guinness next
time ;-)

Please specify if you already have an account with a forgotten password
or if you don't have one at all:
 - RT3 access
 - Mango access
 - Being add to the ldap group for membership (doable from Mango iirc)

This is the only thing I'm missing it right now, but we talked
previously about it and it's just matter of regenerate my ssh key and
send it to you which i'll do as soon as i get home during the weekend.

Thanks!,

pedro.