Re: Preparing sysadmin request

Hi Diego,

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Diego Escalante Urrelo<diegoe gnome org> wrote:
(...)
. Also please send me your gnome account names.

susanap

Please specify if you already have an account with a forgotten password
or if you don't have one at all:
 - RT3 access

set up and working

 - Mango access
 - Being add to the ldap group for membership (doable from Mango iirc)
 - git write access

I filled a ticket for these and Paul Cuttler is taking care of it.
Unfortunately I was not able to retrieve my mango password yet. Some
problem with my key on the servers. But I have been exchanging mails
with Paul and I think it should not take much longer.

Thanks for your help Diego!

Cheers,

Susana

Thanks :)