[gnome.org #7682] AutoReply: Application received from Mario Gonzalez (gonzalemario AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Mario Gonzalez (gonzalemario AT gmail.com)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #7682].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Mario Gonzalez
E-mail: gonzalemario AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): mgonzalez
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Bug report and bug triage support for upstream.

Detailed description:
In the development:
 - I modified the command line to make it easier to explain why some parameter and/or option is wrong
 - Remove mime support at compiling level. This is something vendors must worry about.
 - Created some python modules to query into some text pattern DB (like beagle)
 - Currently, I'm adding support for gettext into the core

Documentation:
 - I'm writing some DOCs for new hackers about the gdesklets internals.

Contacts:
Diego Escalante (dieguito AT gmail.com) Epiphany web browser Hacker;
Fernando San MartÃn Woerner (snmartin galilea cl) PyGTK hacker

Pointers:
https://launchpad.net/~gdesklets-core-team/+members

Gnome is my desktop and I've helped to spread it in my country (Chile) you can read my thoughts in
http://planet.gnome.cl/

My idea is carry on with this development (and even more) and I would really like to get involve myself into
the gnome desktop development deeper, one of my options for that is I would enrol myself in the GSoC program.

Many Thanks.

[Application received at Wed Oct 29 13:35:43 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.