[gnome.org #7668] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Brian Cameron (Brian.Cameron AT sun.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Brian Cameron (Brian.Cameron AT sun.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #7668].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Brian Cameron
E-mail: Brian.Cameron AT sun.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): yippi
svn.gnome.org username (if any): bcameron

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

* GDM co-maintainer since 2005.
* Involved with a11y.
* Work with many GNOME media-related modules.
* Involved with making GNOME work on Solaris.

Detailed description:
* Currently serving on the GNOME Foundation board of directors.
* I helped to write libgail, and wrote the implementations for GtkText
  and GtkTreeView widgets.
* Co-wrote "GNOME Accessibility for Developers".
  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/guide/gad/
* Ported GStreamer and most GNOME media programs (totem, rhythmbox,
  etc.) to Solaris and wrote the SunAudio plugin.
* Maintained GDM for several years, adding new features and fixing bugs.
  For example, I wrote the accessibility framework used in GDM 2.20 and
  earlier.
* Involved with many issues making GNOME work well on Solaris.
* Have a bugzilla.gnome.org score of 21 points.

Contacts:
Stormy Peters (stormy AT gnome.org), Luis Villa (luis AT tieguy.org), Lucas Rocha (lucasr AT gnome.org),
Vincent Untz (vuntz AT gnome.org), John Palmieri (john.j5.palmieri AT gmail.com), Behdad Esfahbod (behdad AT
behdad.org), Dave Neary (dneary AT free.fr).

Pointers:

[Application received at Wed Oct 29 11:01:05 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.