[gnome.org #7498] AutoReply: Application received from Ray Wang (wanglei1123 AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Ray Wang (wanglei1123 AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #7498].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Ray Wang
E-mail: wanglei1123 AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ray
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

fix wiki typo,
translation for tasque,
build gnome packages,
more ...

Detailed description:
as time goes on, i wish to report more bugs than before.
fix wiki typos on Orca page,
translation for tasque for zh_CN,
build gnome on our inner distribution,
more works related to gnome will do, want to learn & develop gnome applications in the future.

Contacts:
Funda Wang (fundawang AT gmail.com) (TranslationProject for zh_CN coordinator)
Brian G. Merrell <bgmerrell novell com> (GNOME Foundation Membership)
Sanford Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> (GNOME Foundation Membership)
Calvin Gaisford <calvinrg gmail com> (GNOME Foundation Membership)

Pointers:

Even though I'm a newbie in this area, but I would like to do more contributions to gnome.org in the future,
because of since 1997, I started to touch GNU/Linux, GNOME is the first Desktop environment that I use, and I
love its simple, powerful, modularized.

So I would like to be GNOME developer and definitely a contributor for it.

[Application received at Wed Oct 15 7:55:51 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.