[gnome.org #7447] AutoReply: Application received from Seif Lotfy (seif AT lotfy.com)

Your message about "Application received from Seif Lotfy (seif AT lotfy.com)" has been received and assigned
a ticket ID [gnome.org #7447].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Seif Lotfy
E-mail: seif AT lotfy.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): seiflotfy
svn.gnome.org username (if any): seiflotfy

Detailed description:
Several patches to Gimmie and helped a lot in the development of 0.2.8 and the svn version.
Brainstorming and writing a widget (Ogrenizer) for the Bigboard (for gnome online desktop).
Helped brainstorming for a quick sync wizard (will be developed soon by me) for Conduit.

Contacts:
Marina Zhurakhinskaya (marinaz AT redhat.com) (Gnome Online Desktop)
Alex Graveley (alex AT beatniksoftware.com) (Gimmie Maintainer)
John Stowers (john.stowers AT gmail.com) (Conduit Maintainer)

Pointers:
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gimmie/trunk/AUTHORS

I am a big Gnome fan who really wants to work on improving the usability and the visualizations.

[Application received at Wed Oct 8 19:01:04 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.