=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzQ0NThdIEdOT01FIE1lbWJlcnNoaXAgQXBwbGlj?= =?UTF-8?B?YXRpb24gb2YgU2ViYXN0aWFuIFDDtmxzdGVybCAobWFyZHVrIEFUIGstZC13?= =?UTF-8?B?Lm9yZyk=?=

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to

process the application of Sebastian PÃlsterl. Since [he/she] has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Sebastian PÃlsterl has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

 Sebastian has helped me maintain deskbar-applet in its early stages, he
then participated successfully in the Google Summer of Code 2007
(deskbar-applet refactoring) and took over maintainership of deskbar applet
recently. He also started working on 'NewStuffManager' a side-project of
deskbar-applet aiming to provide easy plugin/theme/addons downloading
service for gnome applications.

I would strongly recommend Sebastian is granted membership of the gnome
foundation.

Please contact me for any further questions,
Raf