Re: 'oops'- bylaws pointing at wrong URL

Hey Bruno,

Any news? Need any help?

--lucasr

2008/3/4, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>:
Hey Bruno,

 Sorry for the delay.

 2008/2/19, Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com>:

On Feb 19, 2008 10:11 AM, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
 >  > Anyone from membership committee to work on this? Bruno? I guess you
 >  > can get a review from Baris who have more experience with board
 >  > elections.
 >  >
 >  > Let us know if you need any assistance.
 >

 > Lucas, I need some help with the election proccess. Is there any
 >  "right" information on the Wiki?

I think you can find the proper info in those pages:

  - http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ElectionsHowTo
  - http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2007/rules.html
  - http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2006/rules.html
  - http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2005/rules.html
  - ..and so on.

 As suggested by Luis, the idea is to:
 (1) prepare a page of non-year specific election rules page.
 (2) make http://foundation.gnome.org/electionrules.html point at the

page created in step (1)

Thanks!

 --lucasr