Re: 'oops'- bylaws pointing at wrong URL

Hey Bruno,

Sorry for the delay.

2008/2/19, Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com>:
On Feb 19, 2008 10:11 AM, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
 > Anyone from membership committee to work on this? Bruno? I guess you
 > can get a review from Baris who have more experience with board
 > elections.
 >
 > Let us know if you need any assistance.

Lucas, I need some help with the election proccess. Is there any
 "right" information on the Wiki?

I think you can find the proper info in those pages:

 - http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ElectionsHowTo
 - http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2007/rules.html
 - http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2006/rules.html
 - http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2005/rules.html
 - ..and so on.

As suggested by Luis, the idea is to:
(1) prepare a page of non-year specific election rules page.
(2) make http://foundation.gnome.org/electionrules.html point at the
page created in step (1)

Thanks!

--lucasr