Re: [gnome.org #5363] GNOME Membership Application of Michal Pryc (michal.pryc AT sun.com)

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 12:13 +0000, Bruno Boaventura via RT wrote:
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Michal Pryc. Since [he/she] has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Michal Pryc has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

I'm afraid I have to abstain.

I have not interacted with him in any kind of substantial way since
2006-11-06 and have not seen him online in our project's IRC channel
#java-gnome at all since 2007-02-02.

ïIn some bugs he filed about 2 years ago he was quite a polite fellow,
so I have nothing bad to say about Michal.

But I have not seen him recently so cannot vouch for his involvement.

AfC
Sydney

ï[Searching around, he seems to be involved in Tracker. Perhaps they
could vouch for him?]

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy
focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems
review, and effective procedures for change management. We actively
carry out research and development in these areas on behalf of our
clients, and enable successful use of open source in their mission
critical enterprises, worldwide.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London