Re: [gnome.org #5351] GNOME Membership Application of Luis Miguel Cunha Medinas (lmedinas AT gmail.com)

2008-06-11 klockan 21:48 skrev Lucas Rocha:
Luis is an active contributor of Brasero and a GNOME packager in
Gentoo. I support his membership.

FWIW, I may not have been absolutely clear in my previous email, since I did
not explicitly stated I supported his membership (I just listed a few of his
contributions). Well, to make things absolutely clear: I support Luis'
foundation membership as well.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

never lived never lived :: i'm in love        -- black rebel motorcycle club