Re: [gnome.org #4338] GNOME Membership Application of William Jon McCann

Hi,

In my opinion Jon would make a totally great member, and totally gets my
vote.

Same here. And above all that, he's already the maintainer (or
co-maintainer) for at least 3 of the modules in the GNOME SVN. That's on
top of all the other modules he works on.

not a whole lot I can add other than I agree totally.  He's done tons
for GNOME already by writing gnome-screensaver, rewriting GDM,
maintaining nautilus-cd-burner and doing a bunch of other things all
over the map.

--Ray