Re: Membership Committee Situation

On Jan 29, 2008 4:35 PM, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> wrote:
It's been two weeks and you're the first one willing to chair the
committee, thus I'm feeling confident that you're the most passionate
volunteer to chair the committee.

So, I'm retiring from chair position, and leave this duty to Bruno.

Good luck Bruno. :) I hope things will function better after now.

Thanks! I want to do that work using the old (and great) GNOME way: getting fun!

Cheers!

Bruno