Re: Membership Committee Situation

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 18:35 -0300, Bruno Boaventura wrote:
On Jan 17, 2008 5:32 PM, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 17:02 +0200, Lucas Rocha wrote:
Baris is probably quite busy with GUADEC organization.
It is time to assign a new chair to committee, and gradually leave the
committee for me. It is duty of chair to make sure things are going
properly and I'm totally unable to carry on this duty.

Does any of our new volunteers would like to chair the committee? Don't
worry, you just need some free time and should take slightly more
responsibility than other volunteers.

Baris and Lucas,

I want to chair the Committee, I just need some help about how to
organize the elections.

Hugs!
It's been two weeks and you're the first one willing to chair the
committee, thus I'm feeling confident that you're the most passionate
volunteer to chair the committee.

So, I'm retiring from chair position, and leave this duty to Bruno.

Good luck Bruno. :) I hope things will function better after now.

Bruno