[gnome.org #4030] GNOME Membership Application of Jorge O. Castro

Dear Gabriel and Ryan,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Jorge O. Castro. Since [he/she] has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Jorge O. Castro has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee