=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzQ1MDZdIEFwcGxpY2F0aW9uIHJlY2VpdmVkIGZy?= =?UTF-8?B?b20gUGV0ciBLb3bDocWZIChwa25iZSBBVCB2b2xueS5jeik=?=

"Bruno Boaventura via RT" <membership-applications gnome org>, Sun, 06 Apr
2008 18:15:23 +0000:

Dear Petr KovÃÅ,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process your application.

Can you point out one or more contacts (Foundation members ony) who can
recommend you?

The contact: Andre Klapper <ak-47 AT gmx DOT net>

On another topic: I didn't receive the message I'm responding to. Had to
go to the membership-committee mailing list archives to find out what's
happening. Not sure whether it got lost somewhere by the antispam
filtering but I think it's worth mentioning here.

Regards,
Petr Kovar