Re: [gnome.org #4520] GNOME Membership Application of Travis Reitter (treitter-dev AT netdrain.com)

Absolutely! Travis works on soylent, and has for some time; it's an
important and interesting project. I do wish it were hosted in GNOME
svn, but that's only a matter of time, I hope :)

Luis

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 8:54 PM, Bruno Boaventura via RT