[gnome.org #3773] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Elijah Newren (newren AT gmail.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Elijah Newren (newren AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #3773].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Elijah Newren
E-mail: newren AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): newren
svn.gnome.org username (if any): newren

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
- I'm co-maintainer of bugzilla, metacity, and libwnck.
- I'm a release team member (and technically the manager of the team, though I did everything I could to make
the role not mean anything special and think I succeeded.)
- I once held the status of "clinically insane" bugsquadder; conferred by Luis on those who spent unhealthy
amounts of time triaging bugs.
- I wrote a short guide on developing with gnome
- I've contributed dozens and dozens of random patches across modules (including build fixes, bug squashes,
implementing fd.o specs, and lots of other random stuff)
- I've represented GNOME at a few of the Desktop Architects Meetings.

More detailed write-up (slightly out-of-date) at: http://www.gnome.org/~newren/

Contacts:
Vincent Untz (vuntz AT gnome.org)(fellow release-team member, future manager, co-maintainer of libwnck and
the one that's done all the recent work, gnome-panel maintainer, foundation board member, etc., etc.)

Thomas Thurman (thomas AT thurman.org.uk)(co-maintainer of metacity, getting more involved in bugzilla stuff,
also maintains fusa and probably is working on other stuff)

Olav Vitters (ovitters AT gmail.com>)(maintainer of bugzilla, new member of the release team, sysadmin,
kidnapper extraordinaire, etc.)

I can provide more individuals if needed.  Just let me know how many more you need.

Pointers:

You guys rock, thanks so much for taking care of the membership committee duties.  You're one of the silent,
unsung heroes of GNOME who don't get much fame for what you do, but your work is critical.  Thanks a bunch!

[Application received at Sat Sep 22 1:07:44 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.