Re: [Via RS MAX: SPAM] Re: How can I help?

Hi Luciana,

On 11/22/07, Luciana Bastos de Freitas Menezes <lubfm gnome org> wrote:

I'm so sorry if you didn't receive my e-mail... I sent by webmail... so
I don't have a copy. I had some health problems (women stuff) and went
surgery last November 10th.

Oh please don't fret about me missing mails :) I hope that you are now
recovered.

I asked for RT and Mango access (just now... sorry) and as soon they
were granted I tell you.

Awesome. Please do tell the list. My presence on this list would soon be over :)

:sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,