Re: How can I help?

Hi Luciana,

On 11/22/07, Luciana Bastos de Freitas Menezes <lubfm gnome org> wrote:

I don't know if you received my e-mail last week... but now I'm back and
want to help!

I've read the link you sent and the e-mails and I'd like to know how can
I help!

Ok, I seem to have missed the mail somewhere. If you have read the
links, can you confirm that you have access for:

o RT
o Mango

if not please raise a ticket as requested at :
http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee. Traditionally, at this time
of the year, the RT should have lots of  "please update my e-mail
address" requests which would require access to both RT and Mango.

:sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,