Re: new mail address

On 11/22/07, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
2007/11/22, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr>:

Don't forget to put old e-mail address to comments, and also send a
notification mail to previous e-mail address (as a precaution). (We
better automate this in Mango as well, I'll put it into my TODO)

That would be really nice.

And the RT# associated with the update in the comments - that helps
keep things audit ready :) If this practice is not documented, I shall
do it as soon as possible.

:sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,