Re: new mail address

I've actually left these for new committee members, even though they are
trivial it's a task, a committee member with mango account can fix
them.

Don't forget to put old e-mail address to comments, and also send a
notification mail to previous e-mail address (as a precaution). (We
better automate this in Mango as well, I'll put it into my TODO)