Re: [RENEWAL] Application received from Hans Petter Jansson (hpj AT copyleft.no)

On 3/30/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le jeudi 29 mars 2007, Ã 18:50, Hans Petter Jansson a Ãcrit :
> Apparently, the form discarded what I filled in for "Contacts", so I'm
> adding them here:

Did this happen because it was a renewal? Or is it a bug?

It is not supposed to happen :) and perhaps the exception did not get
caught because [RENEWAL]s don't provide contacts. This needs to be
looked into.

:Sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,