Re: [gnome.org #2614] GNOME Membership Application of Sjoerd Simons

Hello Committee,

Sjoerd has been a contributing member of the Debian GNOME packagers team
for years, and is one of the most active and skilled developers in the
group. He maintains dbus/avahi/hal, making him our "local expert" on the
area.

Sjoerd is also involved in the development of telepathy, or at least
some parts of it, and was one of the brave and earliest adopters of
Gossip's telepathy code months ago. :)

Skilled programmer, and excelent team mate, I'm happy to recommend his
membership for the Foundation.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PÃrez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/