Re: [gnome.org #2572] Application received from Michael J. Chudobiak (mjc AT avtechpulse.com)

I am relative new to the world of open source and GNOME. This is
actually the first time I hear there is a GNOME foundation. So I don't
know very well what this membership is all about.

I came into contact with Michael when I discovered some EXIF related
bugs in gThumb. Since the initial discussions in bugzilla (bug 343867),
many bugs were fixed and new features introduced. I think Michael is
doing a very good job at making gThumb a better application. As a
newcomer, I really appreciated the feedback and support from Michael. He
reacts very quickly to new bugs and patches. That certainly has and will
encourage people to work on gthumb (or any other gnome project he is
involved with) in the future.

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay via RT wrote:
Dear Manuel Braga,Jef Driesen,Rennie deGraaf,Joakim Larsson

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Michael J. Chudobiak. Since [he/she] has
listed you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list
the contributions that Michael J. Chudobiak has made for the GNOME
community in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to
help us to make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying
the applicant as a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee