Re: [gnome.org #2572] Application received from Michael J. Chudobiak (mjc AT avtechpulse.com)

Hi.
I am making sporadic contributions to gthumb in the last 5 months. If it
wasn't for Michael, i provably didn't even had started to do so.
He is doing a great work in pushing the development of gthumb forth.

Manuel Braga

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay via RT wrote:
Dear Manuel Braga,Jef Driesen,Rennie deGraaf,Joakim Larsson
PS: I am not full aware of how this things works, but there isn't here a
misunderstood. I took a peek at this mail list archive, and in the
application request, don't Michael indicates we, was only a example of
contributors that he has guided.
So i wonder if there isn't a mismatch in the contacts, and if the 2
primary contacts indicated by him in the contact field, are being
recognized as such.

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Michael J. Chudobiak. Since [he/she] has
listed you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list
the contributions that Michael J. Chudobiak has made for the GNOME
community in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to
help us to make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying
the applicant as a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee