Re: Minutes of meeting - 2007/Mar/01

 * ACTION: Vincent to see how often the queue status page is updated
        http://www.gnome.org/~gpastore/membership.html (DONE)
   - Page moved to: http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/membership.html
We should update foundation.gnome.org web pages as well then, I've put
link of stats on about membership page, so I'll update the link.

Done.

..

 * ACTION: someone to update the text on the application form to improve it
        and make it clearer that providing email addresses as contacts
        is really useful (NOT DONE)
I think I can come up with something but someone better check it. I'll
let you know once I update it.
I did not know that we could use PHP on that page. I've added a check
for contacts fields, it won't accept the form if there's no e-mail in
the contacts field (<whisper>it's just checking '@'</whisper>). I've
also added second field for pointers to contributions. So that
participant can clearly represent his contributions as in manner of
'check changelogs of blah blah'.

I've also updated text above the contacts fields warning participant
that applications w/o contacts can take longer to process. Please
proofread that text.

Lastly I've updated 'cvs.gnome.org' text to 'svn.gnome.org'.

Hopefully we will get more qualified applications after this fix.

 * ACTION: Vincent to look at the proposal to improve election process
        sent during last elections (NOT DONE, discussion started in
mailing list)

 * ACTION: someone to ask sysadmins if it's possible to have a script to
        subscribe someone to foundation-announce (NOT DONE)
See above.

--
My Regrets about not being able to present at the meeting.