Re: [gnome.org #2876] GNOME Membership Application of George Kraft

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 12:55 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

AFAIK, George has been working on accessibility, helping with the
migration from the old way to launch at-spi-registryd to the new way,
eg. I saw the gnome-session side of this, but I believe there were more
contributions in the control center. Rodrigo will know, I guess.

He probably contribute other things for a11y, but I don't follow a11y
development close enough to know.

He definitely contributes to the A11Y community on behalf of GNOME.
Glad to see him a member.

Thanks
-Jonathan