Re: Minutes of meeting

Hi,

On 2/22/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:

ACTION: Sankarshan to reply to all open requests

Barring two #1962 and #2173 all the tickets have been acted upon. The
queue should begin to look healthy now. A few of the request for
information would be mere formality (there's a sizeable body of
documented contributions) and we can expect to see RESOLVED soon.

ACTION: someone (Sankarshan?) to look at the docs and see which ones are
        outdated and which need some update

(re)jigged the order of the documents on the top-level membership
page. Would see if more cases for FormLetters are requried.

:Sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,