Re: Mandating that email addresses of contacts be put in - is this a good idea ?

I'm not quite sure about it. Because we already state "write e-mails"
moreover there're examples of this input.

I used to look for e-mails of popular contact people, but putting this
burden on committee is not best way to do.

I'm not quite sure but considering application is only thing should be
done in members lifetime, they should be wise to point some contact
names to us to judge.

Maybe we should define this as a policy and request for contact
information references if there's no e-mail or even name. Then if we
can't get any info back, we should decline the application. I think we
have to alter the request information e-mail template a little to
reflect that reference contact e-mails are important else it's
impossible to decide who's eligible or not.

What others think about this?