Re: Suggestion: archive the results of the elections page

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 22:02 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi there,

The elections results (and referenda results, btw) are automatically
generated from the SQL database. See for example:
http://foundation.gnome.org/vote/votes.php?election_id=2

I think it'd be a good idea to save this as an html file and use the
static page on the website by default (with a link to the dynamic one):
it would help in case there's an issue with the database.
That's also better for resource usage aspect.

What do you think?
I'm totally agree, I have a cvs account and will put that into my TODO
list.