Re: Need to Renew

Hi Andy;
On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 17:57 -0800, Andy Tai wrote:
Hi, I am just curious if there is an error in this mail... last
acceptance in 2003, no need to renew?

Being in the membership committee at that time (2003), I remembered
seeing earlier versions of this mail... but I do not recall the exact
contents...
Sorry for this inconsistancy. This template just created for uncommon
situation for this election. I know which template you know it's similar
to. :)

So according to our records you membership has been updated and you will
get your ballot on 3rd of December, and will be able to vote before 16th
of December.

On 11/26/06, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee