Re: Need to Renew

Hi Gregory;

On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 17:33 -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
GNOME Foundation Membership Committee wrote:
Dear Gregory Leblanc,

Your GNOME Foundation membership lasts two years and since your last
renewal/acceptance was from 2003-10-15, there is no need to
renew your membership at this time.

Huh, Is this automated?  If so, your date checking appears to need work.
  Any way I slice it, it's now 2006, which is more than 2 years since 2003.
      Greg
Sorry for this inconsistancy. According to our records your membership
has been renewed and you will get your ballot on 3rd of December and
will be able to vote before 16th of December.

E-mail template is fixed for more comphrensive content. Thanks for
feedback.