Re: Elections

On 11/26/06, Xan Lopez <xan lopez gmail com> wrote:

I'm Xan LÃpez, email address xan gnome org  I'm not in the members list for
this elections, and I guess in theory I should be. I've been a foundation
member for some years already, so maybe my membership has expired and I need
to renew it? I didn't receive any message about it though.

The database shows a Xan Lopez Saborido with the email address
xan masilla org - can you confirm that this is the correct one we have
? This was last renewed on Mon, 29 Sep 2003 and so is up for renewal

From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,
From Death, Lead me to Life Eternal