Re: Not on the foundation's membership list

Hi,

On 11/26/06, Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz gmail com> wrote:

It seems that I'm not listed as a member of the GNOME foundation, and
thus didn't receive a ballot for the ongoing elections. I was
wondering if I perhaps missed some renewal paperwork, or if this was a
mistake.

Your account was last renewed on Tue, 14 Sep 2004 with the email
address cinamod hotmail com  The account is up for renewal.

Regards
Sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,