Re: Need to Renew

  Hello,

On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 04:43:31PM -0500, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee wrote:
# Dear Etienne Grossmann,
#
# Your GNOME Foundation membership lasts two years and since your last
# renewal/acceptance was from 2003-10-15, there is no need to

this means that I should not a member anymore, right? Not being a
member would be correct, since I haven't contributed to Gnome in the
past years.

  Thanks for the Gnome software,

  Etienne

# renew your membership at this time.
#
# (Note the Foundation bylaws state the membership term should be two
# years. (Article VI, Section 4))
#
# Also please note that you will be able to vote at running Board of Directors 2006
# Fall election if you renew before December 2nd, 2006 (23:59 UTC). If you will send
# your renewal application after this date, you will not be able to vote this year.
# You will get your ballot on December 3rd, 2006 if you renew before this date.
#
# You can use following URL to renew your application, beware that you only need to fill "Contact
Information" part, however you can supply more information on your option:
#
# http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php
#
# Thanks for your continuing contributions to GNOME,
#
# The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

--
Etienne Grossmann ------ http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne