Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Ballots sent

Hi Dave;

Your e-mail address has been updated. Though you will get your ballot on
3rd of December. You can request it before this date, however to prevent
possible confusions (as we need to regenerate token for just one e-mail
address) considering there will be enough time to vote after 3rd of
December, it would be better to get it at that time.