Did not receive ballot, not on membership list

Hi,

I checked the list of members at:

    http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php

and I did not see myself on the list. I suspect that my membership expired, but I never received a renewal email. I also checked my spam mailboxes, and it just appears as though I never received an email.

I then checked the roles for other people I know who were previously members and who should still be members who aren't on the list (many of whom are my co-workers at Novell), including Robert Love, Nat Friedman, Miguel de Icaza, Federico Mena, Jeff Stedfast, Havoc Pennington, Owen Taylor, Jonathan Blandford, etc. While certainly some of these are legitimate non-renewals, I have a hard time believing that all of our memberships expired without error, especially as at least two of the above mentioned are *current* board members.

Thanks,
Joe