Application received from Jonathon Jongsma (jonathon AT quotidian.org)

Name: Jonathon Jongsma
E-mail: jonathon AT quotidian.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): jonner
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): jjongsma

GNOME-related, but a gtkmm dependency)

Detailed description:
Since I use gtkmm for my personal project, I have been helping out with gtkmm development.  I've written two
chapters for the gtkmm developer tutorial ("The Drawing Area Widget", which is a rewrite of the drawing
tutorial to explain drawing with cairo,  and "Working with CVS", which is a howto for developers explaining
how to start contributing to gtkmm).  In addition, I've made a lot of smaller updates to the documentation
(both the tutorial and the API documentation).  I've reported and fixed several bugs in gtkmm, monitor
bugzilla regularly, and I'm quite active on the gtkmm mailing list.

I'm also involved in the following projects not directly affiliated with GNOME but closely related:
- Co-maintainer of cairomm, the C++ API for cairo.  gtkmm will depend on cairomm for its upcoming 2.10
release.
- Author of a small colorscheme-generating utility for the GNOME desktop targeted mostly at graphic- and
web-designers: http://home.gna.org/colorscheme/

Contacts:
Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>: gtkmm maintainer, cairomm co-maintainer

[Application received at Fri May 26 9:15:21 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.