Re: Preferred way of verifying Foundation membership?

On 7/22/06, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> wrote:
> In the past, I used to check the file 'membership_new.txt' file in the
> 'gnome-foundation' module in CVS, but this list appears to no longer
> be updated. http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php doesn't
> appear to be updated either.

foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php has updated list from
database. Why do you think it's outdated?

I was checking the status for Daniel Nylander, a Swedish translator,
who I have myself recommended that he apply for membership, and for
whom I strongly support membership. Daniel has now requested a mail
alias, so I assumed that he got a positive reply on his membership
application.
However, seeing that Daniel's name is not listed on
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php , and the info
given that this list is authorative, I take it that I should reject
his application for an e-mail alias?

Christian