Preferred way of verifying Foundation membership?

What's the preferred way of checking whether a person is a member of
the GNOME  Foundation these days? We need to verify that before giving
people cool @gnome.org e-mail aliases when they request such, as those
e-mail aliases are reserved for Foundation members.

In the past, I used to check the file 'membership_new.txt' file in the
'gnome-foundation' module in CVS, but this list appears to no longer
be updated. http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/members.php doesn't
appear to be updated either.

It would be great if someone could clarify what list is authorative
these days. In the mean time, I'll just put all e-mail alias requests
on hold.

Christian