[Fwd: Re: GNOME Membership Application of Wouter Bolsterlee]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Vincent van Adrighem <adrighem gnome org>
To: Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr>
Subject: Re: GNOME Membership Application of Wouter Bolsterlee
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 00:50:23 +0200

Op Wed, 17 May 2006 20:14:23 -0200 (GMT+2)
schreef "Baris Cicek" <baris teamforce name tr>:

Dear Vincent van Adrighem and Reinout van Schouwen,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Wouter Bolsterlee. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Wouter Bolsterlee has made for the GNOME
community in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated
to help us to make a fair and informed decision in the granting or
denying the applicant as a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Dear Baris and other members of the committee,

Wouter Bolsterlee has been a big contributor for gnome-nl in the past
year. He has contributed translations, given advice and opinion on
translation issues and has replaced me as coordinator (checking and
committing translations) for the team when I was on vacation.

He has given a positive impulse to the whole gnome-nl project,
during gnome-nl meetings and 'borrels' (drinks). Quite frankly, I'm
surprised he isn't already a member of the foundation.

I honestly think he is eligible for membership.

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem