[Fwd: Re: GNOME Membership Application of Wouter Bolsterlee]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl>
To: Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr>
Cc: Vincent van Adrighem <adrighem gnome org>
Subject: Re: GNOME Membership Application of Wouter Bolsterlee
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:09:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Baris,

On Wed, 17 May 2006, Baris Cicek wrote:

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Wouter Bolsterlee. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Wouter Bolsterlee has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

Wouter has joined the GNOME community in The Netherlands a while back.
To my knowledge, he has contributed Dutch translations for various GNOME
modules as well as (accepted) patches to, amongst others, Epiphany. He
is also active in helping out users on mailing lists and IRC.

All in all, I believe his membership application is justified. :-)

regards,