[gnome.org #1477] AutoReply: Application received from Andre Klapper (ak-47 AT gmx.net)

Your message about "Application received from Andre Klapper (ak-47 AT gmx.net)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #1477].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Andre Klapper
E-mail: ak-47 AT gmx.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): andre
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): aklapper

discussing and working out issues with the maintainers; writing some trivial patches myself; committing
patches on behalf of others.

Contacts:
Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com> (Evolution maintainer)
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com> (former Evolution maintainer)
Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> (GNOME Bugzilla maintainer)
Evolution users mailing list archives
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describeuser.cgi?login=a9016009%40gmx.de
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/weekly-bug-summary.cgi?days=365&hunters=50

I use the email address a9016009 gmx de for CVS commits and for Bugzilla.

[Application received at Thu Jul 6 9:02:17 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.