Re: Processing applications

Le mardi 14 fÃvrier 2006 Ã 12:55 +0200, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 21:38 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
I can also send the renewal acceptance mails, but I'd very much prefer
if you come up with a list of renewal that are okay first.
Sure, I didn't mean you to check applications, I just meant you to add
them to database. Actually if the database is the same database we used
during elections then maybe I can do the renewals since I got access to
that database?

It's the same database, yes. I can give you the SQL queries that are
needed for this (or I can do the database changes myself if you prefer).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.